Volume One.

My name is Damon and I have a story that I really want to tell someone, or anyone for that matter, but the problem is that I am not sure how to tell it to you without you getting upset at me. So even though you will be screaming at me later I’ll tell you my story…but don’t say I didn’t warn you.

It was one of those Fridays. I loved those kinds of Fridays more than any other; those that smelt like freedom when you walked outside and took a deep breath of fresh air. That particular day was the sort of Friday that you could only find in Texas in the late fall. I was a senior in high school, so I got out early and got to enjoy the early afternoon weather. Nothing made me more excited about the weekend than coming home and being able to lift every window in my room and turning on some great music and just playing with my guitar.

I would always expect someone to come over though. That was just the way my house worked. On Friday’s everyone came over after we got out early, all of us seniors anyway. However, that time it was a little different. It had been an hour since most of my friends had been let out of school and still no one had come rushing through my front door (which was in my room oddly enough). My old bedroom was more or less an apartment or at least I liked to pretend it was.

My room was the front room in our house where our front door was, but almost everyone we knew went to the side door in our kitchen so I got the front door all to myself. I also had a couch, a coffee table, a television, my laptop, work desk, and an entertainment center full of videos games and movies so the only reason I would leave is to go to the restroom, visit with my parents, or eat.

As I sat there strumming away at my guitar I noticed a familiar sound through my raised windows. It was fairly far off, but I knew what it was or rather, who it was.

Trent.

Trent and I had been friends for years. I had, like most teenagers, an inner circle of friends that I had always been around. Trent had been at the center of it all forever. He was my oldest childhood friend. We could finish each other’s sentences, thought, and felt the same way about so much. We had the same taste in movies, music, games, and our opinions were always similar it seemed like. Although we could debate back and forth like nobodie's business.

I suppose this is the part where I have to come clean and admit to you that I am, not exactly heterosexual. I was 18 at this time and still very confused about my own sexuality. I considered myself a closeted bisexual, but really I didn’t have any idea at the time what I was.

For the longest time though, I had been harboring romantic and somewhat sexual feelings for my best friend. I knew this to be a common occurrence in young boys who have an interest in the same sex, but it didn’t help that my best friend also happened to be the hottest guy I had ever seen in my entire life.

“Where is everybody? I thought everyone was getting together to play games here?” he asked as the screen door slammed behind him with anxious fury.

Trent was 18, same as I, and stood about 6 feet even. He was a tad bit shorter than I was. I had no idea what he weighed as I never made it a point to ask or observe him while he stood on a scale, but I would say he was around 170 or 180. He was somewhat more muscular than I was. He had sandy blond hair that hung just above the deepest blue eyes I have ever seen. Trent was very fit, slender, but muscular. I knew this because he loved to wear tight clothes. It looked like he had a really shallow girlfriend shop for him. He had a natural tan, from football, and the whitest teeth I had ever seen on a straight guy. He might not have stuck out in a crowd of in-shape football players, but to me he was the most handsome guy I had ever seen.

That day, he wore tight worn our jeans with holes on either side of the legs. A leather belt that was way too long for him and hugged his hips VERY tightly and a shirt from Aeropostile that as you might imagine he looked amazing in. He usually sported a worn out baseball hat, but on that day oddly, it was absent from his head thus he was forced to sport his child-like uncombed messy hair.

He looked adorable.

“I don’t know, bro. It looks like it is just me and you today. It sounds like they decided to party without us,” I said back with my forced laid back laziness as I contiued to strum my guitar.

“Hey do you mind if I play some Super Mario? I really want to get to World 7?”

“Yeah sure go ahead. I’m just going to sit here and play around online and try and figure out this song on the guitar,” I lied.

What I really wanted to do was admire him, something I did often when he was around. I loved looking at him. He sat on the coffee table in front of the couch so he could be closer to my TV. The coffee table was actually an old piano bench so really it didn’t bother me.

As he sat there waiting for my Nintendo to turn on my eyes made my way down his slender, seemingly carved out of stone, back. At one point his light blue Aeropostile shirt ended and what it revealed was his lower tanned, toned backside. His lower back gave way to the slightest glimpse of his shy little butt crack which seemed to be as tanned and toned as the rest of him.

I accidentally lost control of my fingers and ended up nearly dropping my guitar.

“Damn it. I hate this level,” he said as I jumped thinking he had caught me checking him out.

He said some things after that, but all I could focus on was his lower back and the adorable dimple that I noticed above the escaping glimpse of his upper butt. It was almost as if his ass was trying to escape from his skin right jeans. I had no problem with that myself.

I was one to talk about things trying to escape from someone’s pants though.

As I continued to gawk at his beautiful backside I felt my dick become very stiff. Trent had that sort of effect on me, I’m afraid. He was just so beautiful to me. I always found myself staring into his deep blue eyes when he was not looking. His smile truly lit up my heart, but I knew I couldn’t act on my feelings.

It was simple lust after all, or at least that is what I thought. Either way I needed to relieve my lust before I ran over and threw myself on top of him and messed my pants.

I slipped out of my room to go to the bathroom without disturbing him. I wanted to beat off to him while the image of his butt was still fresh in my mind. I didn’t want to miss this.

As I entered the bathroom I passed my huge mirror that hung above the sink. I caught a glimpse of myself.

I was pretty decent looking I thought. I got plenty of looks from girls at school; at least I thought I did. All the girls there sucked. There were a few I would have loved to fuck and a few I would have loved to be in a relationship with, but a majority of them were a waste of space. Most of them found me odd either way.

As I said earlier I was slightly above 6 feet tall and weighed around 150 or 160. I had dark brown hair which was considerably long considering I was a guy. It didn’t touch my shoulders, but I had bangs that I had to constantly brush to the side. I was once accused of trying to be Justin Bieber because of my bangs.

I aslo had very bright green eyes that were set off by my dark hair. I would constantly get compliments from girls about how beautiful my eyes were. I was in good shape also. I had some muscle on me, but not anything like Trent. I also got several strange compliments from girls saying I had a cute nose. Those threw me for a loop to be honest.

I sat down against my bath tub and undid my jeans. Every moment I tried and focus my mind on Trent’s butt. I imagined it to be very tan as I knew for a fact Trent almost never wore underwear. I pictured his ass as being very narrow with only traces of hair that would be revealed when you spread his checks. People also teased him because he had a bubble butt and that was VERY true. I imagined what it would be like to squeeze his butt cheeks and run my moist tongue into his warm and sweaty crack as he moaned my name under his breath, “Damon....”

While thinking about him bent over with his sweet ass in my grasp, I pulled out my cock. I had not even touched it and I was already fully erect.

It began to pulsate as I wrapped my fingers around it to begin. Almost as if it had its very own heartbeat...

No comments:

Post a Comment